You have the right to withdraw within fourteen days without giving a reason this contract.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date, the last installment or the last piece of physical possession to buy or indicated by you third party other than the carrier or has.
To exercise your right, you have to (Home favorite Alexander Lemmert, Brunkelwiese 19, 67245 Lambsheim, email@example.com, Phone: 06233-3468460, Fax: (_____)) by means of a clear statement (eg a consigned by mail letter, fax or e-mail), inform them of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can sure use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory, however.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us, cheapest Standard have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of any cancellation of this contract to us or passed. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days.
They bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, where the value loss is due to a necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods handling.
Exclusion of the cancellation
The right does not apply to contracts
- The supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer is required or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
Model withdrawal form, is also at the link below for download: https://www.homefavorit.de/pub/widerruf.pdf
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Home favorite Alexander Lemmert
Hereby give notice (s) I / We (*) withdraw from my / our (*) contract entered into for the purchase of the following products (*) / provision of the following services (*)
Appointed on ___________________ (*) / received on _______________________ (*)
Name / consumer (s) ______________________________________
Address of / consumer (s)
Date Signature / consumer (s) (only with message on paper)
underline (*) Delete
§ 1. General
Your personal data (for example, title, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account, credit card number) will be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law. The following rules inform you about the type, extent and purpose of collection, processing and use of personal data. This privacy statement applies only to our websites. If you are directed through links on our pages to other pages, please inform yourself there about the handling of your data.
§ 2 inventory data
(1) Your personal data, to the extent necessary for the establishment, content or change of status (inventory data) are exclusively used for contract execution. So must for example, to deliver the goods, your name and address will be passed to the shipping carriers.
(2) Without your express consent or without legal basis are shared your personal information to any outside of contract management to third parties. After complete contract processing your data for further use will be blocked. After expiration of the tax and trade legislation this data will be deleted unless you have expressly consented to the further use.
§ 3 web analytics with Google Analytics
§ 4 Information about cookies
(2) The storage of cookies, you can prevent by selecting "Block cookies" in your browser settings. However, this may have a functional restriction of our offers.
§ 5 Social Plugins
(1) We use social plugins from facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. The plugins are identified by the Facebook logo or the words "Facebook Social Plugin". If you, for example, the "Like" button button or entering a comment, the corresponding information from your browser is sent directly to Facebook and stored there. Furthermore, Facebook makes your preference for your Facebook friends in public. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign to our site to your Facebook account directly call. Even if you are not logged in or have no Facebook account, your browser transmits information (for example, what site you have visited, your IP address), which are stored by Facebook. Details on how to deal with your personal data by Facebook and your related rights, please refer to the privacy policies of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook data collected through our websites about you associating your Facebook account, you must log out before you visit our sites on Facebook. You can avoid loading the Facebook plugins with add-ons for your browser completely, for example, with the "Facebook Blocker" (Facebook).
(2) We use with Twitter and re-tweet functions called. "Social Plugins" from twitter.com, operated by Twitter Inc. 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. If you use the Re-Tweet functions that websites you visit are disclosed to third parties and connected to your Twitter account. Details for handling your data by Twitter and your rights and settings options for protecting your personal data you can refer to the privacy policies of Twitter. If you do not want that Twitter data collected via our website directly assigns your Twitter account, you must log out before you visit our website at Twitter. You can prevent the loading of Twitter plugins with add-ons for your browser completely, for example, the Script Blocker (NoScript).
(3) Social Plugins Google+ so-called be on our website. Social Plugins ( "Plugins") the social network Google+, which of the Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ( "Google") is operated used. The plugins are e.g. recognizable buttons with the sign "+1" on a white or colored background. You can find an overview of the Google plugins and their appearance here.
When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Google's servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Google directly to your browser and integrated into the side. By integrating Google receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you have a profile on Google+ or just not logged into Google+. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in Google+, Google can assign to visit our site to your Google+ profile immediately. If you interact with the plugins, for example, the "+1" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Google server and stored there. The information will also be published on Google+ and your friends on Google+ displayed.
Purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of data by Google as well as your rights and ways to protect your privacy, please refer to the privacy policies of Google.
If you do not want Google collected via our website data directly assigns to your profile on Google+, you must log out before you visit our website at Google+. You can avoid loading the Google plugins with add-ons for your browser completely.
§ 6 Information
According to the Federal Data Protection Act (Act), you have a right to free information about your stored data and a right to rectification, blocking or erasure of data. Questions You can, for example, provide the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org